Pain Management Community
pain from internal scar tissue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

pain from internal scar tissue

10 years ago I had inguenal hernia surgery.  For the past 7 years i have been having tightness and pain in that area.  I have also been experiensing pain in my periformis and SI joint.  I do have issues with internal scar tissues froma mastectomy and i know how damaging it can be fro surounding tissue.  Can my problem with my periformus and SI be from internal scar tissue from my hernia surgery!!!! Please,if anyone has any information on this i would love to hear from you.  I have been trhu everything tryng to releive this pain and no one wants to listen to this suggestion!!!!!
Tags: Pain
Try looking up adhesions, which is the term they use for this type of problem. Some people are more prone to developing adhesions from surgery. There is a type of massage, the Wurn Technique®, that is used breakdown the scar tissue. You really should avoid surgery.
Reta
I have been treated for internal scar tissue in the area of my mastectomy and that has worked.  The problem with the area being in my groin area seem difficult to treat.  My bigist problem is that my doctors wont even listen to me when I discuss this with them.  he just keep saying its my periformus muscel and sciatic and SI joint.  Its been 7 years and the pain get worse each year.  I am desprate for anyone who can help me with this issue.