Pain Management Community
pain in hip and back during pregnancy.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

pain in hip and back during pregnancy.

Hi, I am 14 weeks pregnant and it has been fine so far. Over the last couple weeks I have had troubles sleeping and waking up with terrible pain in my lower back and hip which would last for a few hours, hut now seems to last all day I'm in pain during movement ie bending down and walking. I dont want to take anything for it but don't want to continue with this any longer its getting in the way of my normal day to day things... Also does it mean anything cad is happening with the baby? Please help!
I'd go see your GYN and make sure everything is okay. my wife got sciatica (pain in buttocks, and lower legs) during one of her pregnancies. It's better to be safe than sorry, and just see your doctor. Good luck.
         shinty