pain in rib cage please help.
i been having bad pain in my rib cage. I am pretty healthy no injuries or anything i can think of that would be causing such pain. It feels as if both ribs are being squeezed tightly to the point where i been having to unhook my bra just so it wouldnt apply any more pressure to my already hurting rib cage. I had this pain like maybe 2 months back and its been happening off and on. For the last three days its been happening frequently i had it two nights ago and today around 7pm i usually just felt the normal pressure in my rib cage but yesterday and today was really different in the way that after i started having the pain i got really hot really fast and it would hurt to breath cuz my ribs were in pain. i paniced today and felt like i was gonna lose my breathe to the point where i was feeling dizzy but i held my breathe and by some miracle i was able to calm myself down. it went away but i just dont know what this could be. plz help.
i'm not sure however you may consider posting this in another forum. this forum is related to mainly to the abuse of pain killers. i hope you get the help you need.
sorry, i think you may have posted in the right spot. nevermind.

but if it doesn't get better go to the dr. even if you have to go to the ER. for very serious things its best to see a Dr. many people can give advice but they are legally able to treat and diagnose.