Pain Management Community
pain management doctor

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

pain management doctor

i need pain management ,but am currently in       methadone clinic
Welcome.  You didn't give much information so it may be hard for people to respond.

Are you on methadone for pain management or addiction?  If it's for pain, what type of pain and why do you want to switch?  Does methadone work on your pain?

What have you done for your pain so far?  What type of doctor treats your pain?

I would ask your primary care doctor for a referral to a pain management clinic.  Do you plan on discontinuing the methadone or do you want to stay on the methadone and go to pain management for procedures?  Or additional medications?

If you're on methadone for addiction, you may find it difficult to find a pain management doctor to take you on as a patient.  However, if you're getting your methadone from a clinic, perhaps someone at the clinic would have a recommendation for you.

I think if you give some more information about your circumstances you'll get more helpful responses.

Looking forward to you posting more information.
In some states once you have gone to a methadone clinic a pain management doctor will not treat you... I would call around but that is the way it is here in NC. Good luck.