pain on the top of my hand
my hand has an unusual (to me) pain. Right below my first two fingers on my left hand, there is a dull but persistent pain.  it is not red or swollen, but a bit more slightly raised (this same spot on my right hand is slightly raised as well). my grasp is not affected, nor is any other part of my hand.  It does feel as though my middle finger was bent back too far (when i invoke this myself the pain is there more), but I know this did not happen!  I have taken naproxen but it did not seem to help the pain.  Really curious of what it could be from?
Do you spend a lot of time on your phone, the computer, or writing? To me, these symptoms sound like carple tunnle, and these things can cause just that. I'm no neurologist, so I would suggest that you talk to a professional before making a decision. Usually, treatment would be wearing a brace (if the pain is really bad), spending less time doing those activities that cause the pain, or---in an extreme situation---surgery.

I hope this helps!
If you are a lefty, some sort of repetitive motion may be to blame.  Pay attention to whether it hurts when you start doing any repetitive thing.