Pain Management Community
pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

pain

Im having pain in the back of my neck down my left shoulder arms till my ring finger.
Hi chip. When did this pain start? Did you do anything that you think may have caused it? It sounds like it may be a nerve being pinched in your neck or possibly your shoulder. Please give more info about when, where, how these symptoms started so others with similar can help.

Debbie
You have a trigger point on your scaleni muscle or levator scapulae, rhomboideus, infraspinatus, supraspinatus. Look for those muscles and massage them with a tennis ball on a wall wih rolling over the ball. The scaleni you need to massage with your fingers
thank you both,for your info....i work in the middle-east,to get a good doctor,is like finding a needle in haystack.... it started about aug of 2009.
search for someone who knows how to threat trigger points. Or you can buy a book called trigger point therapy, or maybe download if you find it on the internet (try gigapedia.com)