Pain Management Community
pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pain

Im having pain in the back of my neck down my left shoulder arms till my ring finger.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi chip. When did this pain start? Did you do anything that you think may have caused it? It sounds like it may be a nerve being pinched in your neck or possibly your shoulder. Please give more info about when, where, how these symptoms started so others with similar can help.

Debbie
Blank
You have a trigger point on your scaleni muscle or levator scapulae, rhomboideus, infraspinatus, supraspinatus. Look for those muscles and massage them with a tennis ball on a wall wih rolling over the ball. The scaleni you need to massage with your fingers
Blank
1531375 tn?1294816185
thank you both,for your info....i work in the middle-east,to get a good doctor,is like finding a needle in haystack.... it started about aug of 2009.
Blank
search for someone who knows how to threat trigger points. Or you can buy a book called trigger point therapy, or maybe download if you find it on the internet (try gigapedia.com)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pain Management Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...