pain
Have chronic pain.
I have expired bottle of morphine about one month expired. Didnt use all of them in the years time perscribe to me.
Are they toxic to take now? They expired only recentlly.
Can i take or do they turn toxic.
Ms-contin tablets 15mg
The tablets will be effective as any opiate, however morphine is pretty crummy at relieving many kinds of pain, and in addition causes nausea and gastrointestinal distress, life-threatening respiratory depression, as well as constipation. Not to mention the addiction aspect. Chronic pain is often caused by glial cell inflamation, and those receptor sites do not respond well to opiates. Be very cautious in using an opiate after you have been off them for months. The same dose that you took last year could cause respiratory arrest this year, because the cells "reset".  It's best to consult a pain specialist for advice on the resolution of chronic pain.