Pain Management Community
pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

pain

to out 2 u as i have suffered everyone with these back stories ,my heart goes out to you ,as i have suffered for 14yrs had every thing wrote here, today i live in pain went through a divorce lost my job as (a nurse) now i live in western nc and God forbid you need pain medition cause  in DRS EYES all are drug addicts know matter what the mri says or xrays or anything else they could care less how much pain ur in
Unfortunately a lot of people have ruined things for people legitimately needing pm. I don't think it's isolated to where you live either. I hope you can find someone to help you. Can you try a physician referral service at a major hospital in your area? I've had three surgeries on my back before the age of 33, the last one being a fusion with no hope of my problem ever being corrected. I lost my job as well and have limited daily activities and somedays feel as if i were 90. Pain takes a lot of joy out of living thats for sure! It's hard for others around me to understand I'm not the person I once was anymore.  Ihope things work out for you. Best wishes
Ginger