pain
I had lower back surgery last year Oct. ! Now my right foot and leg is so numb that it feels like ice and it feels like a knot under the ball of my foot!  Over night and all day my toes feel like there blowen up, in the morning they are so swollen til i think there going to pop!  Not to mention my toes flip up and i can get them to unlock !  Some times i catch a cramp from the bottom of my foot to the right side of my temple!  I had a hern/bulging disc, does this ever go away and i am always tired!
Hi!
I am sorry to hear that you are still suffering. Numbness in leg and feet can be due to pinched nerve in the lower back (sciatica or lumbar spinal nerve getting pinched—possible after lower back surgery), Vit B12 deficiency, peripheral neuropathy of diabetes, hypothyroidism, lupus or Lymes, poor circulation, rheumatoid arthritis or Raynaud’s disease.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!