painful shoulder
i had a really painfull shoulder for about 2 months and yesterday i felt  like ive got a lump on my back and today i checked it in the mirror, its quiet big lump and i cant move my shoulder. what could it be?
Hi!
It is difficult to say what the lump could be without a clinical evaluation. If the lump itself is warm and tender then it could be an abscess. The lump could also be due to muscle injury, or hematoma (collection of blood) or a huge cyst. If it is just at the shoulder, it could be a swollen shoulder joint. Since a confirmed diagnosis cannot be given on net please consult your doctor regarding this immediately. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.