please read i need help
i need help...........im not even sure if im in the right place to ask this question so if im not im sorry

i got hurt at work in 2010 and was living in ny now ive moved to knoxville tn i was seeing a doctor but now she is giving all these reasons saying my work comp wont approve any thing and my lawyer looked into it and she is lying i know its because she doesnt want to deal with all the paper work anyways i need a new doctor in or around knoxville tn that takes out of state work comp (NYSIF) i was getting injections and pains meds they were working good together but even if i can only get the meds would work to i have tried calling over a 100 doctors no one will take me any advice? id be greatful please contact me at ***@****   god bless
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. It may not be possible to refer doctors as we do not maintain a directory of doctors in this forum. You can talk to insurance agencies, they may be able to guide you. Also, your primary care physician can refer you to the concerned doctor. Discuss your problems with him.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.