Pain Management Community
pm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

pm

I too need a pain mang. Dr. because mine moved to mobile and i am in crestview fl. The trouble I'm having now is that the Dr.'s either dont do cash pay(insurance only) or I have to have referrals from another dr. Help if anyone knows of a good dr near my area without all the headache. I have done all the other treatdments and physical therapy and now out of meds.
Hi I hear your frustration.  Can you get a referal from your previous PM doc?
My husband had a similar problem.  He went to the doctor for his appt and there was no doc.  He had no notice.  I got on the PC and started searching for PM doc.  I finally found a news article about a PM doc in my area.  Luckily there was an email and I sent an email explaining the problem
Then I called the office and spoke to manager, at first she insisted that we had to have referal for hubby but when I explained the situation she agreed to have my hubby come in.  It is very difficult right now to find a PM.  In fact my husband's current doc has just taken over two other doctors patients as they have been shut down.
I would conduct a search on line for PM and then narrow down to anesthesiologist
Good luck to you
Dee