posterior tibial tendon/achilles tendon
I have so far been diagnosed with a severely inflamed, possibly a Longitudal tear to my Posterior Tibial Tendon on the left leg, and the same on the Achilles tendon on the right leg. That's without the MRI yet, (which I may not be able to take due to my inablilty to stand still for the stand-up MRI because of ankle and foot pains or my inability to lay still for the regular laying down MRI due to herniated discs, kyphosis, severe sciatica).
I'm so uncomfortable now for 4 months. I thought, and so did my first 2 podiatrists, that all I had was Plantar fasciitis in both feet. Now my third Podiatrist has done the right thing so far and looked further into my pains and has so far uncovered the 2 inflamed tendons.... God knows what else the MRI's will show, if I ever am able to take them. WHat should I do? What if I can't stay still for any MRI's due to my pains, etc?
You have posterior tibial tendon dysfunction.  This can range from some micro-tears in the tendon which can be helped with a good custom orthotic or a Ritchie brace (ask your podiatrist) -- or major degeneration of the tendon, which can require surgery.  The MRI can give more info, but its mostly a clinical diagnosis.  Is the arch collapsing?  Can you raise up on your toes and come down slowly, controlling it all the way?
Yes, I can raise up on my toes and control it. My right achilles tendon hurts the most. It feels like someone is hitting me with a hammer in the back of the ankle.
It increases as the day goes on. I stay at home. I'm on SSDI for life cause of other things.
(Herniated L5/S1, etc)
Laying in bed in the fetal position with a head pillow between my knees is the only relief.
Then the cycle repeats. Sitting, standing, walking through the house causes more pain as time passes, then I lay down again to get some relief. This goes on all day (for 4 months).
I originally just thought I had double Plantar fasciitis and heel spurs, but now I know I have more than that. And if I can endure standing still or sitting still for the MRI (I failed already at the lay-down one), then I'm sure my podiatrist will see other things going on. I know in "my gut" there's more.