quick stabbing pain in calf
I've recently had a quick (2-3secs) an extreme stabbing pain in my calf, this has been in the middle of my shin or off a little to the right side. I've done nothing different physically and have no injuries. It feels as though something is poking at me but it is extremely sharp pain, I can be standing or lying down, it happens at both times. Any clues or help?
Hi Tweeter,

Sorry I am tardy in my response. That pain must be very annoying. I am sorry you are hurting.

If you have no other symptoms such as swelling, increased warmth or spasms it is very difficult to even make a good suggestion. It may be an irritated muscle, vessel or nerve that is just letting you know it's there. If it does not clear up in a few days or it becomes worse I would consult with my PCP.

Best of luck. I hope you are soon feeling much better. Please let us know how you are doing. And as always, Take Care, Tuck