randyc1
arthritis in hip will heat like a hot tub help releve the pain
Hi randyc,

First I want to welcome you to the Pain Management Forum and let you know that we are glad you found this Forum. I want to let you know that there are NO Doctors on this Forum only CP - Chronic Pain - Patients that help each other with our OWN expertise and experiences that we have developed through our OWN CP Issues.

I'm sorry that you have arthritis in your hip!!  I DEFINITELY know what you are going through.  I had my FIRST Left Hip Implant 30 years ago.  I JUST had my 3rd Left Hip Implant 4 months ago, so I DO know the pain that you are experiencing.  :{

Yes, ANYTIME you can soak in a tub like that is WONDERFUL!!  Unfortunately, I can't do that anymore as I can't get up and down from the tub.  :{  I REALLY miss being able to do that.  It brought me a LOT of relief over the years.    You might ALSO try a heating pad - just be careful that you DON'T fall asleep while you are laying on it.

I HOPE that this helps you and I hope you will let us know how you are doing. :)

Best of luck...........Sherry
thanks for the info got a hot tub for a bad broken leg back 18 years ago and allways got a new one when needed it is great to use just hoped it really helped  thanks !!