Pain Management Community
randyc1

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

randyc1

arthritis in hip will heat like a hot tub help releve the pain
Hi randyc,

First I want to welcome you to the Pain Management Forum and let you know that we are glad you found this Forum. I want to let you know that there are NO Doctors on this Forum only CP - Chronic Pain - Patients that help each other with our OWN expertise and experiences that we have developed through our OWN CP Issues.

I'm sorry that you have arthritis in your hip!!  I DEFINITELY know what you are going through.  I had my FIRST Left Hip Implant 30 years ago.  I JUST had my 3rd Left Hip Implant 4 months ago, so I DO know the pain that you are experiencing.  :{

Yes, ANYTIME you can soak in a tub like that is WONDERFUL!!  Unfortunately, I can't do that anymore as I can't get up and down from the tub.  :{  I REALLY miss being able to do that.  It brought me a LOT of relief over the years.    You might ALSO try a heating pad - just be careful that you DON'T fall asleep while you are laying on it.

I HOPE that this helps you and I hope you will let us know how you are doing. :)

Best of luck...........Sherry
thanks for the info got a hot tub for a bad broken leg back 18 years ago and allways got a new one when needed it is great to use just hoped it really helped  thanks !!