severe pain in my right butt cheek
hello i have a few questions im 29 years old not over weight 6 foot 2 i have a pain in my right butt cheek and it wont go away i try rubbing the area and i cant locate the spot and it doesnt help it doesnt shoot down my leg stays in the butt cheek area my lower back doesnt hurt either also when i sleep the area gets really stiff along with my lower back. and it switches sides on me 3 days the right cheek hurts then its ok out of no where then 3 days the left cheek hurts any ideas whats going on and what to do ?
ive experienced the same...but i have a back injury.your sounds like your hip or the small bones in your lower back.a chiropractor will have a clicker,that he can use to re-allign the small bones in your lower back.ive had extreme pain in my hips before and it totally *****.i found stretching is the best instant relief.