Pain Management Community
severe pain in my right butt cheek

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

severe pain in my right butt cheek

hello i have a few questions im 29 years old not over weight 6 foot 2 i have a pain in my right butt cheek and it wont go away i try rubbing the area and i cant locate the spot and it doesnt help it doesnt shoot down my leg stays in the butt cheek area my lower back doesnt hurt either also when i sleep the area gets really stiff along with my lower back. and it switches sides on me 3 days the right cheek hurts then its ok out of no where then 3 days the left cheek hurts any ideas whats going on and what to do ?
ive experienced the same...but i have a back injury.your sounds like your hip or the small bones in your lower back.a chiropractor will have a clicker,that he can use to re-allign the small bones in your lower back.ive had extreme pain in my hips before and it totally *****.i found stretching is the best instant relief.