sharp pain below ear near jaw
had a stabing pain behind left ear, it was between my ear and jaw bone, recently had two teeth pulled near the front. it hurt when i open my mouth and the ice cream made it hurt. I also have a sinus infection and sore throat.
  You may have a condition called TMJ. ). The temporomandibular joint is the hinge that connects the lower jaw to the skull. When you have teeth pulled it can cause the jawline to become out of line. This is painful and can be treated. I would go back to the Dentist who did the previous work and have him/her order some test and they can refer you to the correct Doctor if you do have TMJ.
Sinus infection may be causing some of the pain too. Are you taking antibiotics?
Hello there,
Just recently i am getting the same pain you were and i have a sinus congestion as well,i was hoping to see if you had found out if it had something to do with you and the sinus infection?