sharp pain in lower bicep
Ok about a week ago  i had a very sharp  pain in my tricep,it felt as if i tore it.So i decided to take it easy, about a week
went bye and it began to feel much better,but then soon after my bicep started to feel the same way only worse.I now
have a tingly sensation in my lower bicep just a bit left of my elbow,and if i extend my arm to far or move it wrong i
get a very intense sharp pain. When i touch my arm i can feel everything except that 1 spot its numb where the pain is.i still have control of my arm and can move it around it just hurts like hell unless i  keep my hand in the air at a 90 degree angle.Any ideas on the problem? and is this somthing i can fix with just rest or should i go to my doctor.
I would definitely go to the Doctor.  You may have torn a tendon.  Is the pain near the elbow where the insertion of the tendon to the joint is?  Until you can get to the doctor, try icing the area and definitely rest it!