Pain Management Community
sharp pain in upper right leg
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sharp pain in upper right leg

Few months back I starting getting a sharp pain in my upper thigh,like right on top of my leg.It comes and goes,but tonight it started hurting again,very sharp,very painful.It kept coming and going.Does anyone know what may cause this.My husband thinks it is a blodclot and my 10 yr. old thinks diabetes.All I know is that its painful enough for to me to stop doing what I am doing.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
547368_tn?1332173665
Hi Stacey,

It is time to see your PCP. This could be anything from a severe muscle spasm to a blood clot. More than likely it has something to do with your spinal structure but that is a guess. I am not a physician.

Please make an appointment and follow up on your pain. I'm sorry that I do not have more conclusive answers for you. I wish you the best of luck. Please let us know what you discover.

Take Care,
Tuck
Blank
For the past 2 days I've been having this unusually severe pain in my right upper leg in the front. I was about to lay down yesterday when the pain hit me. Now a day later and I cant walk on it at times, now that Im back in the bed, it hurts more. Do anyone have a clue as to what might be happening, cause now it feels funny.
Blank
I'm 13 and I was at athletics throwing javelin. I came home had a shower and went to bed feeling perfectly fine. About five minutes later this sharp pain hit me in my inner upper right leg it kept coming and going and still is each one lasting ever so slightly longer than the last. HELP ME please my sport (netball, javelin, rounders and tennis) mean the world to me and I really hope to be a special needs sport teacher when I'm older. I really don't know what this is and if anyone has any information please help much appreciated xxx
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pain Management Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank