Pain Management Community
should i go to the hospital

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

should i go to the hospital

i hade a boil for three days on my right leg i called my doctor who cant give me an appt into tomorrow but it doesnt have a head it havent drain and i barley cam walk or used the bathroom what should i do it hurt like crazy
GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM  SO THEY CAN DRAIN IT AND GIVE YOU ANTIBIOTICS, GOOD LUCK!!!!
Even a decent urgent care clinic should be able to do an I&D and with a lot less time and money involved.  If it hasn't reached a head yet, you still may have to wait for it to be drained and hit it with antibiotics and hot compresses for a few days.  If you have a high fever, that makes it more serious and an ER trip more necessary.