Pain Management Community
shoulder pain and numb hand

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

shoulder pain and numb hand

i have a sore shoulder,major clicking and grinding when moving,almost feels locked up(two months now)now my hand is going numb and my wrist gets tight,my shoulders most pain is forward movment and sleeping on my back just flares it up,as it progresses it is flaring up when driving,or little duties like sweeping and moping,i am a 36 year old male and am sick of this.
I had something similar happen to me and my doctor did a medial branch nerve block and the pain went away and never returned... I would ask about such procedure... it was a lifesaver for me.
Sounds like a rotator cuff problem to me, I had the same problems and finally after 6 months of trying physically therapy and anti inflamatories and injections in my shoulder I had surgery to fix it in jan. 2011.