soft tissue injury in foot
Two weeks ago I was climbing in my garage, yes stupid, I have learned!  Trying to retrieve a storage tote, I slipped things started tumbling , I twisted, bang and boomed.  Went to urgent care took Xrays nothing broken, wrapped it with an ACE bandage , said I would be good to go in 3 to 4 days....Made a follow up with my primary care doctor one week later, still could not bear weight.  My doctor splinted me and said follow up in 2 weeks...Tomorrow will only be one week and I am still in pain, my foot is swollen, the splint has given me additional bruises all along the sides of my foot, it is warm to the touch.  I can put my heal down to stabalize myself but still cannot walk on it (whole foot)  If I use one crutch I can scuffle around on my heal.  Question is can having Multiple sclerosis PROLONG the healing process....It serious feels like Nerve damage in my foot....frustrated!  Calling tomorrow to see if I can get a referal to an orthopedist because I feel like nothing is progressing thank you
How are you? How is your foot? Were you able to see your doctor? It is good to know that the initial x-rays showed no fracture. However, if pain is persistent despite pain reliever, it is highly recommended that you follow-up with your doctor for proper management. Your medical history including that of multiple sclerosis can be  a factor in the healing process and should also be considered. Take care and do keep us posted.