Pain Management Community
sorry wrong forum

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

sorry wrong forum

I'am so sorry guys where is the right forum for me to ask a question could you please give the right one i'm new here
it won't happen again please forgive me
If your asking a question related to pain then your in the right place. If you will give me a little more information as to what you need I can help you better.
Hi Again Golter,

Please don't feel like you have to apologize. I'm a bit confused. You had several responses to your question about your pain. I think the heading was, "I lose my breathe..." Did you want to ask another question or did you want to ask a doctor on this forum? Please let us know and we will do our best to direct you.
Peace,
Tulip
ok i suppose i can do that for you and Tuckamore the pain i'm having is on my right side 2 inches below the rib cage and is severe pain goes beyond 10 at times i still lose my breathe when this accures this is a question for a doctor the pain went away for 9 months but now is back i try to control it but i cannot um could i have a hurnia Tuckamore thank you for the kind words i'm still having pain but not bad the level is between 4 out of 10 should i be sent to the hospital to have it checked out my ultra-sound was negitive no stones showed up whew but my white blood cell and red blood cell count was very low i still feel sick
Hi Goltar:

A lot of your question was answered in the last post of yours. Your BP was normal but since your blood count was not great, your Doctor should be on top of this. It is probable that your pain and blood count are symptoms of an infection. Make sure that you stay on top of this situation. Please see the Doc asap and get to the bottom of this. Pain is your bodys way of telling you that there is something wrong. Please keep us informed as to the outcome of your Doctors visit. Others will be along at some point. Sundays are slow response days for members. Take care,
Mollyrae
Hi Goltar,

Please understand that none of us can diagnosis you. I wish we could. There can be so very many reasons for pain in the location you describe.The list is very long. Even physicians will need to conduct multiple diagnostic tests to determine the reason you continue to have pain.

All the structures on the right side of the abdomen that can cause pain if there is disease in anyone of them include the Liver, Gallbladder, Pancreas, Right kidney, Right Ureter (the tube that drain urine from the kidney to be stored in the bladder, Right adrenal gland, Duodenum ( the very first part of the small intestines), Stomach, Right part of the large intestines and the list goes on.

I suggest you see an Internal Medicine Physician. They deal with only adults and specialize in Internal organ, they structure and function. You can also see your PCP (Primary Care Physician) but you should see someone. A low red blood count can mean that you have anemia. Your white blood cell count is tied to your immune system. When you white blood cell count is elevated it is usually indicative of an infection or some times an inflammation. At any rate it is important that you have a physician.

Again please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing. I will be watching for your nest post. Good luck and please take care, Tuck