Pain Management Community
stomach pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

stomach pain

it started on the first of the month. I got some sort of cold/ fever got up to 103f. I thought that i was getting better after a couple of days, but soon was awakened with a stomach flu in the middle of the night, I'm not throwing up anymore, but still have diarrhea and a very consistent pain in my abdomen, which I'm pretty sure is gas.  Although i haven't been able to walk upright for long amounts of time without the pain becoming overwhelming its almost by my belly button but isn't stuck in one spot. Any help is appreciated.
Have your gall bladder checked out.
I'm not sure what you need help with--help relieving your symptoms, or a diagnosis as to what's causing your problems. If this pain continues and/or worsens, I'd see a doctor as soon as you possibly can, just in case. My guess would be the flu, like you suggested. I know there is something doctors can give you for the flu after you already contracted the virus. It's supposed to shorten the duration of it, and that's a GREAT thing! Good Luck,
                                                Shinty