stomach pain in the morning
have this daily stomach pain for more than a year. It is excruciating pain right under my umbilical, I normally feel like someone is squeezing my stomach when the episodes happened, and it only goes away after I visit the bathroom for  a bowl movement. If I drink water then the pain would appear sooner. There were mornings I had to drink warm water right after I got up, because I know that the sooner I drink water, the sooner the pain will appear, that will lead to the sooner I had to use the bathroom to relieve the pain. If someday I was in a hurry an did not have time to empty it out, then I would be suffering in my car until getting to work to use the restroom.
Does anyone have this kind of problem? and want to share your remedy for it?

Thank you
I have the same problem. After my first urination upon waking my stomach will cramp and hurt really bad until I use the bathroom. This has been happening to me for years no matter what I eat. It doesn't matter what time of the night I wake up, if I pee than I will have to use the bathroom within a few minutes because of the stomach pain. I've started to limit my fluid intake from about four hours before I go to bed. That way I can sleep through the night without having to pee. Other than that, I haven't found a solution to the problem except making sure I have enough time in the morning to get "ready" before I have to go to work. I thought about possible IBS but I'm too embarrassed to see a doctor.
Never be too embarassed to see a doctor....there's lots of people with personal problems. You never know, the doc may know what is wrong and how to treat it.....

I hope you both get some answers....