strange abdomen pain near belly button/navel
I am a 27 year old mother.  I have a history of kidney stones, kidney infections, bladder infections and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) with chronic constipation.  

A couple days ago I started having a pain around my belly button and bloating.  The belly button pain feels like a stick is being shoved into the belly button.  Its like a pressure, it is dull most of the time but can become sharp when I bend over or sit.  It comes and goes.  I have never had a pain like this.  My stools have been infrequent (which is normal for me) and small/loose (which is abnormal for me.)  My appetite has not been very good, but I have not been nauseus at all.  

Today, I bent over and the pain travelled from the belly button down to my bladder area.  By the time I was able to get in to see my doctor, it was lessened.  He pressed on my stomach and the only area that seemed to bother me was the right side.  He ordered blood work and a pelvic exam.  The exam was only for the ovaries, which appeared normal.  The blood work is not in yet.  

Yesterday I did not eat anything till 1pm or so (when I had a light lunch and normal dinner), and I was ok till I woke up this morning.  Today, I had the pain in the morning and then it lessened by the afternoon.  I had a light lunch around 2:30 and the pain was back within a couple hours.  So I am not sure if its a gasterol problem and pressure is being put on my bladder?  Or if its a bladder problem?  Or maybe I have 2 separate things going on?

The doctor told me if the pain moved to the lower right area and the abdomen hardened, to go to the ER cause it might be my appendix.  Neither of those things has happened so I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.  I read a couple forums about IC but it says that pain can vary for everyone.  Has anyone had similar belly button pain with IC?
i feel some form of emptiness in my navel region and its like the outie feels emptly as if something has been sapped out ot if.

I wonder what that is...
any ideas?