Pain Management Community
strange pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

strange pain

my muscles cramp up all the time when i am streching just a regular stretch from yawning. i always get cramping in my fingers and at the bottom of my feet and i am not sure what the problem is.
also in the morning when i get out of bed the heels of my feet hurt when i begin to walk it is so painful but after a few minutes its gone. what is wrong with me?
Good Morning.

For whatever reason, you are in the wrong forum to get feedback on your problem.

This is a suggestion forum set up by MedHelp to help them make changes, improvements, etc.

I can suggest that you go to the main page and see the list of all the forums, as well as the medical communities. There are many and you should find one best suited for you.

Best of luck.
You may have plantar fasciitis.  This is heel pain that is worse in the am or after prolonged sitting, then improves once you get "warmed up".  A podiatrist can diagnose this.  In the meantime, stretching, ice and anti-inflammatories can help.