stress fracture
i have had a stage four stress fracture of my left tiba ive had it for 2 years now and it doesnt seem to be going away or the pain is not reducing. my job wont allow me to properly rest my leg. and also i think i am developing stress fracture in  the other leg. just wondering if there is any helpfull recommendations out there for me?
Hi Casper,

Welcome to the Pain Management Forum. Geez... a stress fracture that doesn't heal in two years???? I'd want to know why!!!

A stress fracture is like any other fracture other than it's cause. They should heal in 6-8 weeks depending on certain factors. They should not take years to heal!!

Have you consulted an orthopedist recently? If not I would do so. If you're being told it's "normal" to have an unhealed fracture for two years I'd look for another physician. That's where your answers will be found.

Good luck to you.