swollen fingers and feet
When I go to sleep  1 hour later my fingers feel like sausage and I cant close my hands or pull on my blankets, my legs feel swollen and I cant walk to well
I started to take lasik but it doesnt help. any ideas
I also wake up with fingers that are swollen like sausages.  It goes away after being up for a while.  Doctor doesn't seem to be too concerned as I have many complaints when I see her.  I have Fybromyalgia and cronic back pain.  Needless to say I feel like I'm complaining constantly so I just let it rest.  I am curious if you have ever gotten an answer to your question or ever figured out why your fingers are so swollen after wakening.  I also have problems with my legs but I contribute that to the Fybro.  I am checked regurlarly for Diabetes and have degenerative disc disease in the L4 and L5 area.  My doc says that could explain the leg problems I am having.  This swollen fingers thing is a concern because as you said I can't close my hand for quite a while after waking........causes problems with my dogs that need me when I get up lol........HELP PLZ
My mom n law has the same problem only her ankles and feet are affected too. The Dr's told her it was a form of gout and there really is nothing to do except for diuretics. She also takes lasix a pretty high dose and she does not get any relief from it either. She does need pain meds as it is painful but the doc only gives her a few scripts a year, I have urged her time and time again to go to a PM doc and get help but she won't she just deals with the pain when she does not have meds to help her. It is really heart breaking to see someone in that much pain and trusts her doc so much she is unwilling to get further help. Good luck and I really hope your feeling better soon. I would suggest asking if there are any new treatments or clinical trials available.
OMG, was just reading your comment and it sounds like I am writing that comment, I am experiencing the exact same thing to the tee..Very frustating going to the DR. As they like its all in my head and basicly blow me off..Have you ever found anything out? I have been dealing with this for over a year know and my hands are getting worse and my lower back just kills me at times..