Pain Management Community
throbbing pain in left leg

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

throbbing pain in left leg

hi  i have a bad chest i have asthma and diabeties i use a gtn spray  i have throbbing pains in my left leg that wont go away and some chest pain can you please help

This discussion is related to left butt check pain that continues down my left leg.
Tags: Pain
What type of help do you mean??? Why you have leg and chest pain? I don't know. Go to an emergency room pronto if you think it may be cardiac though.  I don't mean to scare you.
my leg throbbed all day and last night but now my chest hurts under my left boob  sharp pains  to  i took my spray but it wont go away ty for your advice  i just hate to think i would waste valuable  hospital time
i am very grateful
PERSONALLY IF I HAD BOTH PAINS, CHEST PAIN AND LEFT LEG THROBINNING.I HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO ER HAD TESTS AND ULTIMATELY HOSPITALIZED. NOT TRYING TO SCARE BUT I KNOW SEVERL PEOPLE, MYSELF INCLUDED, WHO HAVE HAD BEEN MISDIAGNOSED.  NOW I HAVE BEEN CORRECTLY DIAGNOSED  (AFTER A  2 WK. HOSPITAL STAY AND MANY TESTS ,AND PROCEDUES AND ALL I HAVE TO DO IS TAKE ONE ASPRIN PER DAY. ) LIZZIE. PLEASE GET YOUR SELF CHECKED OUT AND I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS.  OH I DID HAVE TO ADJUST MY DIET.

LOVE, PEACE, AND BLESSINGS...REV