too much pain
I have been on a high regeim for pain management for some time but now the pain is unmanaganle. I had back surgery a year ago that was a real failure. The cut my L ureter and now I have a blocked Lymph system. Due to the swelling from the cut ureter my brace did not fit and I now also am unable to stand straight. Last but not least my right side is higher that the left and is worsening as it goes along. I had a small amount of pain when sitting but when I stand of walk it becomes unbarable. I am considering another surgery but I cannot be sure. I am so confused, angry frightened. It seemed when the mistakes were made all my surgeons disapeared. I am also thinging maybe neuro surgery as opposed to ortho or even joint. I cannot go on this way and I feel if I get into a wheelchair it will be the end of me. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Oh, dear.  I'm so sorry to read that you've had to go through all of that.  I can't say for sure what you should do, except that you should probably get a second opinion on everything from here on out.  You are too young to be wheelchair bound, and you have every right to get surgeons and PM on board to have second opinions.  
Is the pain comiing from the ureter surgery or is there something going on in your joints?

We're not doctors here, just patients dealing with Chronic Pain, like yourself.  I would like to Welcome you to the PM forum and I hope that you will continue to post and be a member.  This is a great support system to have when you are in CP.
I also would like to welcome you to this forum .We are glad to have you here.I am sorry your surgery went  so bad and that you are suffering with pain so much .I agree with Jaded you should get a second opinion from here on out . Have you spoken with your PM Dr regarding your pain ? I would let them know how much I am suffering .They cannot help you if they don't know what's going on with you .I understand you being frightened and angry .Anyone would feel the same in your shoes .I can tell you this forum is a great place to come to have others to talk to and people who understand what you are going through .It has been a great support system for a lot of us .I hope you will continue to post and let us know how everything is going .

Take care
Melissa
Welcome from me as well.  Sounds like you've been through the mill.  My first surgery 3 years ago failed.  I had an implant put in my thumb and the implant was defective.  Since then I've had 7 or 8 more surgeries with each one not having a great outcome.  No one's fault (except maybe the manufacturer of the implant.)

I definitely agree you should get a second or third opinion.  I hope you'll continue reading and contributing to this forum.  It's been a life-saver for me ... so much combined knowledge and support here.  I think for most CP patients we all face the same problem of not everyone quite understanding what we deal with and face.  Here, you'll get all the support you need and be able to support others when they need it.
Hi and welcome to the Pain management community:)
I am so sorry you have had to endure so much pain. I know it is so frustrating when a surgeon makes a mistake and then they disappear!
They should be required to repair the mistake at their cost and find another surgeon and pay them as any patient would be uncomfortable with them preforming another surgery. I can not believe they get away with the things they do. It is reprehensible that they make a mistake and turn their head like it never even happened leaving the Patient with the pain to deal with.
Are you in pain management now? I would suggest getting an appointment with a good PMP to treat your pain while you do decide what you want to do about surgery.
Support is important and we all here are here for you.