Pain Management Community
waist pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

waist pain

I am suffering from waist pain in left side for one year. Now it is surronded both left & right side. I have already done two times whole abdomane ultra sono but did not find out any problem. What do i do ?
Have you thought about going to the "Ask the Physician" forum and asking a Physician what your next step might be?  Just a thought.
Could you be ore specific. Waist pain is a broad area and I wish I could offer more advice.
You have had three sonograms with no diagnosis, I would ask for further test and maybe even a second opinion because something is obviously causing you pain and it is important to find the source. Pain lets us know something is wrong and we need to look in to it and find out what it is.