Pain Management Community
what can I do to intensify the effect of 10mg percocet,cause doc stoppe...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

what can I do to intensify the effect of 10mg percocet,cause doc stopped giving me norco and perc

Doc, use to give me norco and perc, now he will only give me perc which perc alone didn't take pain away that is why I was taking norco and perc every 6 hours, what can I do to intensify the perc.
Hello Pain309:

Welcome to the pain forum. Asking the question you have is not a good idea. People might preceive this as looking for a good high. What you really need to do is find a new pain management Doctor who is willing to treat you accordingly. I have been very good in finding pain management for others who are in need. If you'd like, you can give me your home state and I can take it from there. I am sorry to hear that your Doctor has left you in this mess. I wish that some of these Docs could feel the constant pain we suffer with. This would change the way they operate. Please take care and like I said, if you need help in finding new pain management you can send me a personal message on my profile page.
Mollyrae