what is wrong with me ?
my achilles hurt when I straighten my legs are try to strech them out they start to cramp up  and feel like they are drawing up its so painfull that I jump up and start walking around the room stopping my feet on the floor and Iam in so much pain Iam screaming ... is something wrong with me ?
Hi!
If the pain started suddenly then you could have probably injured a muscle at the juncture between gastrocnemius muscle (inner part of your calf muscle) and the Achilles' tendon. Apply this ice several times a day for 5-10 minutes for about 72 hours after injury. After this apply compression bandage. All the time rest your legs as much as possible and keep them elevated. Once the pain subsides you will need to start stretch exercises. However, please do not try these on your own and consult a doctor.
Another possibility is Achilles tendinosis. This is treated with NSAIDs, rest and orthotics or specially designed foot wear to ease the pressure off the tendon.
It is difficult to diagnose on the net. Please consult an orthopedic specialist. Take care!