Pancreatic Cancer Community
Lipase level & pancrease transplant

This community is a place to find others who share your interest in pancreatic cancer. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with pancreatic cancer patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, chemotherapy, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with pancreatic cancer, prognosis, radiation therapy, research, surgery, treatments

Lipase level & pancrease transplant

Last June I received a pancrease transplant, 5.5 years ago I had a kidney transplant, the kidney is doing fine all creating levels are 1.0 or less.  My problem is lipase is jumping around, for example today it was 2227, last week it was 1223, the week before it was 900 and the week before that it was 718, the lowest it has been was 312.  I have had 3 biopsies with negative rejection results.  They have checked for CMV- negative.  Do you know what is causing this erratic behavior?
Tags: levels, lipase, transplant, pancrease, kidney, high lipasek, Pancrease transplant