Pancreatic Cancer Community
Please visit our new Diagnostic Pathology Expert Forum
About This Community:

This community is a place to find others who share your interest in pancreatic cancer. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with pancreatic cancer patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, chemotherapy, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with pancreatic cancer, prognosis, radiation therapy, research, surgery, treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Please visit our new Diagnostic Pathology Expert Forum

Link to Diagnostic Pathology Expert forum: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pathology-Diagnostic/show/1693

We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions and receive answers from a board-certified expert. The goal of this forum is helping patients understand what their diagnosis means, including types of cancer and staging. We believe that this knowledge will allow for a more informed decision concerning their health and well-being.

Best,

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
.Two years ago I was involverd in a serious motorcycle accident.  Three of the many injuries I had were a broken pelvis, ruptured bladder and two fractured vertebrae.  I have had many ct scans since.  A year ago I had a ct scan of my back prior to another surgery.  Found on the scan was a small mark on my pancreas that my PCP said did not look worrisome but we'll keep an eye on it.  Now a year later that spot has grown to 5 cm.  I have no symptoms what so ever.  Dr. is scheduling a FNA biopsy.  How concerned should I be that it is cancerous.  Going nuts not knowing.  I am a 57 yo male.
Tags: 5 cm on pancreas
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pancreatic Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank