Pancreatic Cancer Community
ca 19-9 results

This community is a place to find others who share your interest in pancreatic cancer. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with pancreatic cancer patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, chemotherapy, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with pancreatic cancer, prognosis, radiation therapy, research, surgery, treatments

ca 19-9 results

I was told by by my doctors that I had a 2cm mass in the middle part of my pancreas. They did and EUC and took 8 biopsies of the tumor, plus three vials of blood for the three types of cancer screening. My results came back that all tumor biopsies were benign, however, my CA 19-9 test came back with a reading of 227!! I am shocked and anxious of this result. My bile duct is blocked and I have read that would cause an elevated level on the ca 19-9, but that once the bile duct has been repaired, the level will drop back down to normal. Is this true? I have an appointment with my surgeon Monday, what news can I expect?
Tags: CA 19.9
What to do and where to go with 1.5 cm leasion on head of pancreas ?Right now  i have to wait to see GI  first time  for 4 months, since I have  Medi-Cal insurance (.
Is any one want look at it in research purpose?  

I went to pancreas cancer simposium in San Francisco, it is was just handfull number of survavors ( .
I'm extremely worried because of my symptoms and looking for an answer on the web doesn't help at all. I now start thinking I may have pancreatic cancer.

Here is the list of my symptoms:
_floatind stool
- Abdominal pain:
- Back pain
- Loss of appetite
- Gastric reflux
- Nausea

Thank you