Pancreatic Cancer Community
pancreas problems?

This community is a place to find others who share your interest in pancreatic cancer. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with pancreatic cancer patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, chemotherapy, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with pancreatic cancer, prognosis, radiation therapy, research, surgery, treatments

pancreas problems?

I had pancreatitits 11/09,6/10 the second episode being less serious with raised lip of 900. I had flu like symptoms both times. I felt terrble. Then some after second episode i began to have reoccurring episodes monthly.to The er and in the hosbital 2 two day stays 1 four day stay and a couple of out patient prociders later including gas empty,lower bowel,abdominol ct,ultra sound on gall bladder and blood work.  triglicerites 6000 on 6/10, 600 on 6/12.sickness starts when going poop in morning and showering helps.nausa,pain,feel sick someweird feeling in my upper stomach help?
I have had these symptoms and many tests. I am having some redone now. Please let me know if you find anything out.
Have they made any suggestions that you could have gallstones and that they could have blocked the bile ducts to liver or pancreas?

This is very serious, and should be checked for on scan by dr asap.

I would google this and see if anything stands out to you about your symptoms then make an appt with some questions for your dr. for further tests. My husband has gallstones and has trouble with these passing, and they cause pain and discomfort to pancreatitis, and many other serious conditions.

Hope this might help.

PS Pancreas is one of the organs to be damaged in iron overload disorder, called hemochromatosis. This leads to pancreatic damage, liver damage, gallbladder disease, other digestive disorders, and liver damage and cirrhosis, as well as diabetes from the pancreas damage.

Keep us posted...take care