Pancreatic Cancer Community
still scared about pancreatic cancer
About This Community:

This community is a place to find others who share your interest in pancreatic cancer. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with pancreatic cancer patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, chemotherapy, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with pancreatic cancer, prognosis, radiation therapy, research, surgery, treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

still scared about pancreatic cancer

Im 34yr old male with Urq disc.&occ floating stool for almost a year. my gastro and primary gave me following tests: normal stool tests(checked everything even fecal fat but not the 72hr one),abdominal and pelvic ct scan w/ contrast (normal),colonoscopy (normal),ultra sound of gallbladder (normal),hida scan (normal), cbc (normal) chest xray (normal), metabolic panel (normal),upper endoscopy (biopsies negative but diagnosed with gerd and mild gastritis).  now just had yearly physical and everything was fine. Nobody seems concerened but me. the only answer i get is ibs (but im not D or C) doesnt make sense to me. been to both therapist and physciatrist for hypochondria (everyone says its in my head). i feel like i exhausted all my options.     WHAT I NEED TO KNOW IS CAN I FINALLY RELAX ABOUT PANCREATIC CANCER?
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pancreatic Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank