panic disorder
i am a 26 year old mother of two  who has sufferd from panic disorder for 4.5 years now
and looking for help where ever i can find it i am currenly on 20 ml prozac and 150 wellbitrun
and still feel alittle off brain zaps and daze out all the time, loss of sex drive, loss of intrest in family friends and hate going out anywear, going to work is a real struggle some days.

does anyone else feel this way??

feel free to email me directly at Lillian.***@****
I know that panic disorder itself can cause everything you have described, i have had panic attacks and anxiety for 16 years and it can be exhausting, maybe you should talk to your doctor about it, i'm not sure about the medication side of it as i don't take it but i know for some people it is necessary.
Is it possible you could be depressed as well because thats the way i felt and i was diagonised with depression its just a thought though. I think anyway talk to your doctor. Good luck
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
sidhumandy joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 22
Ellieflowerxo joined this group
Welcome them!
04/15
WendyLady03 is fighting the anxiety mon... Comment
12/14