woke up & couldn't breathe (scared)
please please someone tell me im okay!!! i fell asleep and i woke up out of no where maybe like 30 min later freakin out embarrassing myself...i ran out the room like crazy feeling like i couldnt breath like i was losing air or like someone was squeezing the heck out of my neck...running around yelling help i cant breath...i think i was really fine maybe i panic too much which made it worst...what could of been the problem? does anyone know? has anyone ever woke up with issues like this?? im fine now. i went outside for fresh air and drank some water. now im just scared to go back to sleep.
Honestly this just sounds like a random anxiety attack. Do you get anxiety attacks often? Were you in a new place that you're not comfortable with? Was something really bothering you or stressing you out? If you answered yes to any of these questions there is your answer.  It was just an anxiety attack, if this starts to happen often talk to your doctor he can definitely prescribe you with something to help. If you don't want to take medicine, look for self cures like deep breathing before bed, clearing out your mind or maybe even meditating. There are lots of things you can do to cure anxiety attacks with or without medication.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
newmanandjimmy commented on Adding Abilify
Jul 12
sidhumandy joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 22
Ellieflowerxo joined this group
Welcome them!
04/15