Special Education Class Interview Help
Good evening,

My name is Man Tran. I am taking an online class for my master degree in special education. This week we are learning about parent's involvement to advocate for children with disabilities. I need to interview a parent who has a child with special needs. I saw your profile and thought that you might be able to help. Below are the list of questions that I would like to ask. If it is possible, could you help me answer them as soon as possible? I need to write a paper for the class by Wednesday night. I sincerely appreciate your time and assistance.

Interview a parent who has a child with special needs. Ask the following questions:
a) How has NCLB (general education and special education reform) affected the relationship between parents and teachers?
b) Have you been actively involved in your child’s education throughout your child’s school life? In what ways?
c) What can schools do to involve more parents in the educational process?
d) Do you know your rights as a parent with a special needs child?
e) How would you as a parent build a reliable alliance with your teacher/school?

Best regards,

Man Tran
   Sorry, I do not have a child with special needs.  You might try the child behavior site or the sensory integration site (SIDS).
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Sandman2 commented on Worst Foods For An Er...
Feb 02
Sandman2 commented on Monsanto, WebMD
Jan 19
Sandman2 commented on Sandman2's status
Oct 19