Parenting Children (6-12) Community
11yr old boy Plays with feces in the Shower

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

My 11yr old son is diagnosed ADD/ADHD, he has been in therapy and on medications since the age of 5.  He has also had numerous tests for other disorders/possible diagnosis.  Add/AdHd and depression is where we have been for the last 3 to 4 years, Over the last year or so he has been found to be pooping in the bath/shower. He will come out of the showere stinking of poop and traces of it are found all over the shower. I dont know if this is normal for a boy his age or if this is something more serious that needs to be addressed. Any Insite would be greatly appreciated.
check out with his Doctor regarding his meds it is well known that strong meds can cause a variety of behaviors and aggression thats the first thing to do,especially if he is on several that could interact.