Parenting Children (6-12) Community
11yr old poong in pants etc.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

11yr old poong in pants etc.

I am very worried about my 11yr old son, he is continually pooing in his pants every couple of days and totally denies he has done until someone checks his pants. This has now been going on for several years.
He is so far behind at school, I did a spelling contest between my 3 boys aged 6, 9 & 11. The 11yr old got 7 out of 15 and both the 9yr old and 6yr old got 6 out of 15. All the words were taken from words my 6 yr old is learning. He has had extra help from a trainee teacher outside of school and also see's some sort of counciller, not sure of the exact councillor title but it is only once every couple of months.
He is bullied at school mainly because he poo's himself. He has a friend out of school that will not play with him  in school because he doesnt want to be seen with him at school.
The only thing that he wants to do at home is play on the x-box and always tries to sneak it on when we are not looking.
Me and his mum split up when he was about 3 and now live about 40miles away from me and dont get to see the full picture as I only have him every other weekend until a week like last week when he comes up for half term at school.
I love him so much but really struggle to cope. Any advice please would be so welcome!!