Parenting Children (6-12) Community
5 yr old boy drawing penis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

5 yr old boy drawing penis

my son is 5 yrs. old and he is constantly playing w/ his penis... i had an incident when a mother called and asked me to watch her son overnight.. when it was bed time i walked in the room and the boy was playing w/ himself in front  of my son.. i asked them what was going on and my son was just quite.. i had my son get up and go in the other room and i asked him what happened and he explained to me that the boy was touching my sons penis and butt w/ his foot and it really bothered my child... i said something to the other mom and she kinda played it off like it wasn't a big deal... but since that happened i have been catching my son playing w/ himself more and more and the other day he came home from school w/ a drawing of a person w/ a penis... i am freaking out and i don't know how to feel or how to act... what should i do?
Tags: penis