Parenting Children (6-12) Community
6 Year olds touching each other inappropriatly in school

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

My 6 year old son told us that another 6 year old touch his private parts.  We asked him to show us what he did exactly and he put his hand down the back of his pants.  After more conversation it seems that it is a number of boys in kindergarten who have done this to each other including my son.  We need to give discipline and instruction to him so that this does not happen again.  So that he is not a victim and knows that it is wrong to do it to someone else.  Can you help?
You have a problem with adult supervision Mom. The kids are just curious, it's the adults who are not **** their job, confront them and get it taken care of.