Parenting Children (6-12) Community
6 year old pooping in pants
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

6 year old pooping in pants

My six year old daughter took forever to potty train. She would pee in the potty right from the get go but it took three years to get her to not poop in her pants. It was so so so very frustrating. The all of the sudden when I had my other daughter in January this year she stopped going in her pants. She hadnt since then, but within the last two weeks she started doing it again. Sometimes if she comes home from school with poop in her pants she says its because she doesnt like to wipe with toilet paper. At home she wipes with baby wipes. Sometimes she says she didnt know that she pooped. I dont know if I believe her. Could she really not know if she pooped and then not know that there was poop in her pants when I ask? I dont know why now she is doing it again. Its very frustrating and I have no idea what to do. =( Should I take her to the doctor?? please help =(