Parenting Children (6-12) Community
6 yr old - Wet Dreams?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

6 yr old - Wet Dreams?

I noticed a stain on my 6 year old son's comforter.  He said that twice he has woken up, and the inside of his pants are wet. He takes them off and that's what caused the stain.  It is not urine, my guess is that it's the result of a wet dream?  Is this possible?
Tags: wet dream
i posted a question something like that and i was told no, but i still think that it was. but it seems like kids are going though this younger and younger. my son is 8 and i truly think that is why he was complaining in the morning and once during the day about his pants being wet, i told him to go change. and i know he didnt pee his pants because he hasnt in a long time. i would call the dr and ask that is what i am going to do.
Wow it seems like something is making kids mature sexually faster than before.  I once overheard my 12yr cousin telling his mom that he keeps seeing white stuff in his underwear and asking what is that, but 6 and 8yrs old seems young.
But then again, if an 8yr old girl can start to grow breast and even have a period I guess an 8yr old boy can mature  like too.  Who knows now a days!  
I'm so glad I found this site. When my 5 year old woke up yesterday morning he said my pee's white! I could see the remnants and know it most definately was not "pee". I'll definately be mentioning it to our GP next time we're there but good to know its not apparently that unusual!
Hi my name is Skye I have a 4 year old son thats been having wet dreams alot at first I thought he was peeing on himself and I was getting mad but I touched his bed and wasnt wet then put his underpants up to my nose wasnt pee I asked a couple people and they said it was a wet dream I didnt believe them so I call his doctor and my doctor and ask it is completely normal it is never to early for him to have nocturnal emissions our doctors told me it even happens when they are babies. I was freaked out but hearing that put me at ease hope it does the same for you.
OMG! I thought I was going crazy when I seen this white paste in my grandson's under pants. I was ready to take him to urgent care, but I decided to search this online & to my relief found this site & this above comments. I've found this white paste twice now in his underpants but it seems he is wetting himself to. He is 3 months from being 4 yrs old. I will call his PCP today just to be sure, but I have some relief for now. Thanks Slim88. Your story was the most like mine.