7 year old doesnt want to play outside
Good day! My concern is not really that bad but I feel I need some advice about my daughter. She is 7 years old and a bright kid in school, she was top 3 in her class. From school she will be straight home and doesnt want to play with other kids in the neighborhood, she'll be more seen playing in compumter and having fun with it, her friends will come at home and ask her to play outside but she dont like it instead she'll say "nope" and continue playing. And then I realized and observed that she likes to play computer with older guys in our computer shop. She is aware of kids being raped and killed as I let her watch the news. Is this bad? I only want her not to get harm but it seems that she's losing interest to go and play outside like normal kids do. Her activities for no-school day are, watching tv-playing her young sister-coloring-cutting-computers. And sometimes i let her go to her grandma and bake. We argue if i push her to go outside and play.
then tell her no computer until she does play with friends..you are in control not her, this is how kids get hooked on it.Exercise and playing first ..