9year old looking for nude girsl
My 9year old was looking for naked girls(completely naked girls)and he opened a bunch of porn websites on his iPod is this normal?
yes... children are very curious beings!! especially when they get to be about that age, i wouldnt worry to much about it
No I dont think it is okay and it would be a good idea to make sure he cannot go to these sites .....;
in fact find out how he is able to open PORN web sites and stop it..
I agree with both of you.  It's completely normal,  but shouldn't continue.  Nine year old boys want to look at naked girls and women.  That's normal.

It won't help him to have a lot of access at this age to pictures - he needs to be mostly occupied with school,  sports,  friends,  etc.,  and not focus on sexuality.

In years past,  9 year old boys would get their hands on some copy of Playboy that had been passed around among their friends (stolen from someone's dad or uncle) and it's not harmful.

He'll get over it.

He just now needs to have that access cut off,  and needs to have plenty to do to keep his mind occupied.
waat sites were they just wondoring